Comments are closed, winner will soon be announced and contacted.
Emma is going to be 3 this month. She has absolutely no interest in the potty. I’m talking nada, zero, zilch…none!
She is too busy rockin’ and rollin’ to bother with the potty!
I have been trying everything to get her to be even a tiny bit interested. Stickers, books…bribes…
Then I get this great opportunity to give Potty Tots a try! Music, Awesome Characters, Books, Instructions that are visual, and a Chart that she can do!
There is even a fun website! The website has coloring pages, games, music, parent tips….just tons of information for making this an easier journey for all of us.
We, of course, received the Potty Tots Kit for Girls. It was so nicely packaged that this was given in the mindset of being a gift, a special just for her gift. I took Emma off to a private place and let her open and go through the kit with me. She was so excited that this was just for her. We read the book, looked at the charts and then she watched the DVD. She loved the characters instantly and was singing the songs and dancing to the music.
They also have kits that are just for boys!
Check out this video about Potty Tots
Want to win your own Potty Tots kit? One lucky reader will receive their choice of either a Boy kit, or a Girl kit!
How to enter
To enter please visit Potty Tots and browse the site. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know what your favorite feature of the Kit or Website is.
Want extra entries?
After you have completed your first entry you may get additional entries by doing any or all of the following:
- Follow me @stitchblade and Tweet the following on Twitter “@stitchblade Awesome Potty Tots Giveaway www.notsoaveragemama.com“
- Subscribe to us
- Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
- Email your friends and family about this contest and CC or BC it to Brandy [at] notsoaveragemama [dot] com
- Add our button to your page
This contest will run until Tuesday April 14th, 2009. The comments will be closed that night and a winner will be announced on Wednesday April 15th, 2009. Please be sure I have a way to contact you!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Tools for Business, Large and Small - March 21, 2019
- Four Ways Residential Summer School Help Your Child Grow - March 15, 2019
- The Art Of Finding Contemporary Mother Of The Bride Dresses - March 3, 2019