After looking at the contest and seeing the traffic it is getting, I was left to wonder why no one was entering. So, I think I got it figured out. I asked for too much to enter. The whole writing me a story about computer mayhem in your home is probably a bit much to ask for. I know we all are busy, so I want to make it easier for you to enter.
How about you have all of these ways to enter..you can do whichever you like….all of them if you like!
- Follow me on Twitter and twitter the contest post with this info: @stitchblade check out this giveaway http://notsoaveragemama.com/2009/02/23/kidproofing-the-computer-giveaway/
- Blog about this giveaway with a link to the giveaway post
- Tell me why you need this software
- Subscribe to my ENews and Updates over in the sidebar
Then leave a comment for each task you did for an entry. Please leave comments on the original contest thread found here. I hope this makes it easier for everyone to enter!
For extra credit…you can tell me why you think I am the most awesome rockin’ mama you know…..or that I’m a dork…either way works for me!
Latest posts by Girl on Fire (see all)
- Essentials for Your Kiddo’s First College Apartment - April 19, 2019
- Family Bonding Time: 10 Outdoor Activities You and Your Loved Ones Should Try - April 19, 2019
- Fun for All Ages: 5 Great Outings to Take on Your Next Family Vacation - April 18, 2019